- 2015- 2019 – Bachelor of Arts with Hons: Intermedia Art / Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh.
- April- July 2018 – Erasmus Study Abroad: Fine Art / Akademie der Bildenden Künste, München
Selected Group Exhibitions
- August 2019 / ‘BOG birthday’:Rhythm Machine / Summerhall, Edinburgh
Video piece and collaborative sculpture installation at a multi-art complex and events venue in Edinburgh.
- April 2019 / ‘CANVAS: Magazine launch’ / The Argyle, Edinburgh
Promotional video made for launch of student art magazine: CANVAS
- February 2019 / ‘Bog 2’ : BOG COLLECTIVE /ECA, Edinburgh
Video work in collaborative exhibition with art collective ‘BOG’ exploring expanded cinema and digital work.
- June 2018 / ‘The Weight Of It All’: Cecile B. Evans / Akademie der Bildenden Künste, München
Sculpture work in exhibition curated by artist Cecile B. Evans.
- November 2017 / ‘Fashion Bog’ : BOG COLLECTIVE / ECA, Edinburgh
Video work in multidisciplinary exhibition with art collective. As a group we shared an interest in intuitive curation.
- September 2020- Ongoing / Digital Design, Communications and Museum Management Traineeship/ Salon Berlin -Museum Frieder Burda
Creating online content for social media and assisting with the management of the gallery.
- September 2020 / Digital Designer / INDIE magazine / Berlin
Creating rich media content for the social media and digital magazine.
- January- April 2019 / Head of Advertising / CANVAS Magazine, Edinburgh Head of Advertising for CANVAS.
I promoted meetings, exhibitions and created promotional videos.
- June 2017 – August 2019 / Exhibition Assistant / ECA, Edinburgh
Front of House duties, invigilating exhibitions and working behind a bar at busy opening nights.
- June 2012 / Production Assistant Internship /Deutsche Welle, Berlin
Work experience which gave me behind the scenes understanding of news production and distribution in Berlin.
Commissioned Video Editing Projects
- November 2020, Autohaus Golbeck GmbH
Video made for social media and web presence to promote Golbeck GmbH.
- October 2020, ‘Tomorrow’, Justin Mortimer
Video made for social media to promote Mortimer’s exhibition in Space K gallery in Korea.
- April 2019, CANVAS Magazine
Video made for social media and Launch party to promote the latest magazine release.
Selected Interests and Skills
- Fluent German and English speaker.
- Proficient in video and image editing software (Final Cut Pro and Adobe suite).
- Youth Theatre / / Chipping Norton 2006-2015